Skip navigation

The Phones Are Ringing

Questions are coming in left and right. People have been calling asking how do they fill out their FAFSA with 2006 tax data when they have not filed their taxes? The FAFSA can be filled out with estimated 2006 numbers. When your 2006 taxes are complete, just mail your taxes into the financial aid office and we will update your FAFSA.

We try to make it as easy as possible. Remember try to get your FAFSA in by February 15th and do not forget our institutional application on our website.


Post a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.
%d bloggers like this: